Start a small business with a strong legal foundation.
Staring a small business is an exciting endeavor. You have goals and plans for the future, and you are excited to hit the ground running. But to remain profitable and successful, you have to plan for the unexpected, and that means starting your business with a strong legal foundation.
At Tarantino Law, PLLC, we are a small business law firm located in the Cornelius, North Carolina area. We provide small business consultations to businesses still in their infancy, as well as those that have been in operation for a while. Our small business consultations cover important legal topics, such as:
- Developing strong contracts that minimize the potential for liability
- Instituting practices that can protect your business from fault
- Analyzing whether your current or proposed business structure is the best possible solution
- Protecting your intellectual property, including logos and trademarks
- Protecting your copyright on social media platforms
- Managing important tax documents
During your small business consultation, we’ll lay out a plan that can help your business from a legal standpoint, so you can focus on running your day-to-day operations. Our goal is to limit your business’ liability and ensure you feel good about where your business is headed with a strong legal backing.
Having a small business lawyer on your side can prevent hassle later on while protecting your business’ interests. For more information about what our small business consultations cover and how we can support your operation now and in the future, reach out to us today.