Let us oversee the sale or merger of your business.
Businesses are in a constant state of flux. If you run a business, you know there are periods of heavy growth, times where you need to scale back, and even times where you want to acquire more business by merging with another company. Whether you are ready to sell your business and move on or expand your business with a merger, we can help you with both of these legal situations at Tarantino Law, PLLC.
We manage business sales and mergers frequently at our law firm in Cornelius, North Carolina, so we know what the process should entail. We can advise you on every aspect of a successful transaction, including the following:
- Conducting necessary due diligence prior to the merger or sale
- Negotiating the terms of the transaction with the specifics of any existing contracts in mind
- Preparing the business for the transaction from a legal and financial perspective
- Providing information on growth and exit strategies, so business owners can achieve their financial and personal goals
- Planning for additional liquidity and alternatives to protect the newly acquired wealth
The right legal team can make all the difference when you decide to sell your business or acquire another. For more information about how we can help with business sales and mergers, and what our role in the process will look like as your lawyer, reach out to us today.